Civil Engineering Technologist
Lawson Engineering and Development Services Ltd. Is looking to fulfill the role of an engineering assistant, engineering technologist or engineer in training. The successful candidate will be involved in municipal and land development related projects and will possess a strong background working with developers and municipalities through a motivated and dynamic team of professionals.
The roles of the successful candidate may include:
- Preparing engineering drawings for land development and municipal projects using AutoCAD Civil 3D;
- Coordinating projects, drawings and reports;
- Construction supervision and contract administration;
- Topographic and construction surveying;
- Feasibility analysis and cost estimates.
- Basic understanding of AutoCAD Civil 3D;
- Basic understanding of the principals and use of a Total Station Survey Equipment;
- Familiarity in working with developers and municipal offices;
- Experience working in or with contractors in a civil construction environment.